What is it? - A multi-function car wash soap.
What does it do? - Safely cleans your car, makes rinsing safer while leaving behind a layer of wax protection.
When do you use it? - Anytime you want to clean your car, truck, sports utility vehicle, boat, aircraft, motorhome, or motorcycle.
Why use 3D Wash N Wax over other options? - 3D only offers products that actually do what they claim to do. There are a lot of wash and wax type products on the market that will clean your car and leave some type of film behind that is supposed to be some form of wax protection. Most of these products are in-expensive and as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
3D’s Wash N Wax is the real deal. Our chemists created a very complex formula that uses only the finest chemistry to perform multiple functions in a single process. There’s nothing like this car wash soap in this category.
This car wash soap doesn’t just clean your car, it SAFELY cleans your car. A special blend of synthetic surfactants instantly goes to work dissolving both water soluble contaminants, (dirt, dust, pollen, mud, etc.), and water in-solublecontaminants, things like oily road grime and traffic film.
If this wasn’t enough, this complex formula also lubricates the finish to create a slick, water-sheeting surface so the dirt and grime the soap emulsifies, and you loosen with a wash mitt, can glide off the paint instead of grinding into the paint. Then as you rinse the car, a portion of this proprietary blend of complex ingredients stays behind to form a protective layer that also leaves the paint with a slick, high gloss shine.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- Gently cleans and waxes your car while you wash
- Perfected 3-function soap – Excellent cleaning, foaming, and rinsing
- pH balanced – removes dirt, road grime and traffic film without removing previously applied wax, sealant, or ceramic coating protection
- Concentrated formula requires only 2 ounces per gallon
- Can be used with traditional bucket-wash or foam guns, foam cannons
- 3D’s proprietary technology uses a complex blend of polymers which saturate and emulsify dirt and road grime making these contaminants safer to wash off scratch-sensitive surfaces like your car’s clearcoat paint
- 3D’s exclusive polymer surfactants reduce surface tension with a water-sheeting effect which increases the encapsulation of dirt and grime, so these things are more safely flushed off the surface to reduce the risk of car washing induced swirls, scratches, and marring.
- Water-soluble hydrophobic polymers coat the surface and allows easy rinsing to conserve water and reduce towel drying time. Water will quickly sheet off the surface
- The built-in wax creates a slick surface after rinsing to make towel drying safer while leaving a high gloss shine
- 3D Wash N Wax is the perfect car wash soap when doing a Maintenance Wash for cars, trucks, boats, aircraft, motorhomes & motorcycles
- Green technology, Earth friendly, biodegradable and V.O.C. compliant
Step 1: Thoroughly mix 2 ounces of 3D Wash N Wax per gallon of clean water in a clean bucket.
Step 2: Spray off car with a strong blast of water to remove any loose dirt, pollen, leaves and other debris.
Step 3: Starting at the top of the car, dip a clean wash mitt or sponge into your bucket of 3D Wash N Wax then rub the mitt or sponge over the roof. Immediately rinse off the 3D Wash N Wax and any loosened dirt and debris with strong blast of clean water. Repeat this process to the rest of the car. After tackling the roof, wash the windshield and all side and back glass. Next wash the horizontal panels like the hood and trunk lid. After this wash the vertical panels, fenders, doors, grill, hatch back, tailgate, etc.
Step 4: After washing the car section by section, re-spray the entire car to ensure all 3D Wash N Wax and any loosened dirt and debris are completely rinsed off the car.
Step 5: Remove any standing water using your favorite method of drying a vehicle via microfiber drying towels, synthetic chamois, or blowing dry with forced air.