What is it? - Silicone-free, spray-on detailer.
What does it do? - Body shop safe formula adds gloss, slickness and shine while removing light dust, fingerprints, and smudges without contaminating a fresh paint environment.
When do you use it? - Anytime you want to restore that just detailed look to your car. Perfect spray detailer for using in any fresh paint shop environments where contamination is a concern. Works great for removing dust from sanding also compound and polish spatter.
Why use 3D Spray Detailer over other options? - There are a lot of options on the market when it comes to mist-and-wipe spray detailers. What separates 3D Spray Detailer from the rest are the ingredients plain and simple. The chemists at 3D are among the elite best in the world of car detailing chemistry. And here at 3D we never cut corners, we only use the finest chemicals, additives, and raw materials to create unique, high-performance products in every category in our industry.
3D Spray Detailer is at its core, a mist-and-wipe product for removing light dust, fingerprints, and smudges, but this formula goes a lot further than most products in this category.
Besides providing high lubricity when wiping fresh our cured paint, it’s also formulated without the use of silicones or any other ingredients that can cause paint adhesion issues or fisheyes, so there’s no risk of contaminating a shop. The high lubricity formula makes the paint slick when wiping to reduce accidental marring of the paint and also dries fast with streak-free results.
While it’s accurate to state that it’s formulated for use in fresh paint environments, many hardcore car enthusiast also love this formula because it works so great as well as smells so good, like bubblegum!
- Non-silicone – Body Shop Safe Formula
- Will not contaminate fresh-paint environment
- Fast and easy, spray-on, wipe-off formula
- Removes light dust, fingerprints, and smudges
- Safe clean-up after sanding, compounding, or polishing
- Excellent for use with detailing clay, clay towels, mitts, and pads
- Use as pad conditioner for foam and wool cutting pads
- Perfect for any smooth surface, paint, glass, chrome, plastic
- Green technology, Earth friendly, biodegradable
- Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant