What is it? - Glass and surface cleaner for glass, mirrors, chrome, stainless steel, and other smooth, non-porous surfaces.
What does it do? - Cleans the glass and other surfaces without leaving any residues, streaks, smears, or haze.
When do you use it? - Anytime you need to restore crystal clear, streak-free results to all automotive and household glass as well as other surfaces.
Why use 3D Glass Cleaner over other options? - There’s a lot of glass cleaners on the market. In fact, it’s one of the most populated categories for both automotive and home use. One reason you’ll find a plethora of these products on the market is because it’s inexpensive to make a simple glass cleaner but that doesn’t mean it’s a good glass cleaner.
What separates our glass cleaner from all the rest is the chemistry of the product inside the bottle. 3D Glass Cleaner is a wide-spectrum cleaner that uses our own proprietary chemistry to not only clean by dissolving both water-soluble contaminants, (dirt, dust, pollen) and water-insoluble contaminants, (oily substances) but to also help your glass towels absorb and trap these things off the glass and onto the towel.
- Non-streak, no-haze formula leaves glass crystal clear
- Fast application – spray on, wipe-off
- Non-Ammonia - safe for all glass including tinted windows.
- Removes oily smoker’s film and vinyl fog
- Anti-fog formula – helps reduce window fogging in moist cold or hot humid climates
- Alcohol-based glass cleaner dissolves oily fingerprints and pet smudges
- Great for household cleaning – glass windows, mirrors, light fixtures, tile, vases, blinds, shelves, desktops
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable - Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant
For best results, use two (2) clean microfiber towels.
Saturate one towel with 3D GLASS CLEANER, keep the other towel dry and use that towel to wipe off the glass cleaner.
Use the saturated towel to clean the window really well. Then, use the dry towel to buff and shine the window clean leaving it streak free.