What is it? - True spray-on, wipe-off nano ceramic coating.
What does it do? - Forms a semi-permanent bond to hard, smooth, clean non-porous surfaces to provide long lasting, exceptional protection from the elements and anything that would attack the surface.
When do you use it? - After first washing and drying your vehicle, and if needed, claying the surface to remove any above surface bonded contaminants like overspray or industrial fallout. Once the surface clean and smooth you can then apply 3D Ceramic Touch, even over swirls and scratches.
If you’re the kind of person that wants a more perfect looking finish, then after claying, perform any paint correction steps like machine compounding or machine polishing first with 3D ONE – followed by using 3D Wipe to prep the paint for the coating.
Why use 3D Ceramic Touch over other options? - This is a great question and I’m glad you asked it. The marketing side of the car care products business is for the most part completely un-regulated. Sure, products must have important safety precautions on the label in case of accidents but when it comes to the marketing claims or hype – anything goes. And how are you, the trusting consumer, supposed to know real products from fake products? That’s tough.
The product name is 3D Ceramic Touch – and this is a true or real ceramic-based product. It’s not some kind of amino functional silicone product advertised as “ceramic” – NO WAY. This is the real deal.
The way you can test for your self is to spray or pour ANY products sold as a “ceramic” paint protection product onto a surface and then wait for 24 to 48 hours. Check to see if it dries to a SOLID residue that is dry and non-smeary to the touch. If it completely dries and hardens – it’s a true ceramic. If it doesn’t – it’s fake.
Fake products can and will bead water really well and give the illusion of a ceramic coating – but they’re still fake, they are not the real-deal. Or worse, the chemist that is making the product and calling it a ceramic is not fully up to speed with their craft.
All 3D ceramic products, when applied to a surface will fully dry, cure and harden. This is how a non-chemist can test our products or any products sold as a “ceramic” protectants or sealers of some sort.
If you want an honest product that is what it claims to be – trust in the 3D brand name. We don’t make junk and we certainly don’t lie about what are products are or what they are made out of.
- Advanced SiO2 Super Hydrophobic Ceramic Spray Coating
- Fast application - spray-on, wipe-off - Only 30 second flash time!
- Professional grade protection – cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles & boats
- Creates a slick, glassy, high shine super hydrophobic surface
- SiO2 super hydrophobic surface means self-cleaning effect anytime it rains
- Normal washing and drying is faster, easier and safer too!
- Easy to use ceramic coating – perfect for beginners and pros alike
- Cost a fraction of what a pro detailer would charge to install a ceramic coating
- Forms a semi-permanent bond to paint for up to 1-year protection
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant